Reader Advisory

Every review I write on this blog, is my opinion and or point of view. I do not claim rights to any book or author I write about. Thanks for viewing!

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Jeaniene Frost Night Huntress Books



First Book in Series


I have a few friends that have been reading these books with me.  So I figured I would spotlight them on here.
I was in the library one day and came across the first book, I read it and couldn't put it down.  Soon after I went to find the third book (after reading the second of course) and the library didn't have it, I decided I absolutely loved the series so I went online and bought all that were out.  I then scoured Frost's website and Amazon to find all the novellas and any other little bit of Cat and Bones and the Night huntress world I could find.  I have since then loaned the entire series out to five different friends have gotten them hooked.  The chemistry and interaction between all the characters (not just Cat and Bones) is amazing, and I sincerely love this series!


Of course we all love Cat and Bones, and are impatiently awaiting Vlad's book...but even with out Sexy Vlad's book there are quite a few to read.  Most of the time, there is confusion as to what exact order to read them.  On Jeaniene's Website she listed them in this order...


One Foot in the Grave...Second book


Reading order of Night Huntress series, Night Huntress World novels,  anthologies* set in the Night Huntress universe and Night Prince:

RECKONING (Ebook prequel novella set in Bones’s point of view before he meets Cat*)
HALFWAY TO THE GRAVE
ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE
HAPPILY NEVER AFTER (ebook novella*)
AT GRAVE’S END
DEVIL TO PAY (ebook novella*)
DESTINED FOR AN EARLY GRAVE
MAGIC GRAVES (ebook anthology featuring a Cat and Bones story*)
FIRST DROP OF CRIMSON
ETERNAL KISS OF DARKNESS
THIS SIDE OF THE GRAVE
ONE GRAVE AT A TIME
THE BITE BEFORE CHRISTMAS (contains a long Cat and Bones novella, “Home for the Holidays”)
ONCE BURNED

Eternal Kiss of Darkness...Mencheres' Book


Hopefully now this clears up the reading order and you can enjoy with out worry...
Lastly there are also some great deleted scenes on her website, check them out!



1 comment: