Reader Advisory

Every review I write on this blog, is my opinion and or point of view. I do not claim rights to any book or author I write about. Thanks for viewing!

Sunday, September 28, 2014

That's a Promise by Victoria Klahr cover re-reveal

That's a Promise by Victoria Klahr cover re-reveal! ​
Re-release Date: October 10, 2014 (If you already have a copy, look for an e-mail for an updated version soon after the release). 
 

Blurb: 

Pain isn’t new to me. 

I’ve been to hell only to find it never really leaves when you get back. It haunts me through nightmares, unrequited love, lies, broken hearts, and now death. 

A monster almost took my life.
My best friend carries half my soul a world away. 
My boyfriend broke my heart but refuses to let me go. 
And my father is dead.

I don’t believe in fate and I don’t believe in happily-ever-afters, but for some reason, I still hope. 

Live, even with a tainted spirit.
Long for my other half to come back to me. 
Risk another broken heart, just to feel loved again. 
And refuse to let another horror break me. 

In the face of my most recent tragedy, I have to decide whether forgiveness is something I can give. But even if that’s an option, can I be forgiven?

Add it to your TBR on Goodreads: 
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18589050-that-s-a-promise

No comments:

Post a Comment