Reader Advisory

Every review I write on this blog, is my opinion and or point of view. I do not claim rights to any book or author I write about. Thanks for viewing!

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New Releases May/June 2013

New Release Books
May and June 2013
Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse) Book 13
*Last Book in Series*
Charlaine Harris
May 7, 2013
Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse, #13)
Fall of Night (Morganville Vampires) Book 14
Rachel Caine
May 7, 2013
Fall of Night (The Morganville Vampires, #14)

Parlor Tricks (Elemental Assassin ) Book 8.2
(Part of Carnie Punk Novel)
Jennifer Estep
June 3, 2013
 
Entwined in You (Crossfire Series) Book 3
Sylvia Day
June 4, 2013
Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)
One Sweet Ride (Play by Play) Book 6
Jaci Burton
June 4, 2013
One Sweet Ride (Play by Play, #6)
Gameboard of the God's (Age of X) Book 1
Richelle Mead
June 4, 2013
Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X, #1)
Tiger Magic (Shifters Unbound) Book 5
Jennifer Ashley
June 4, 2013
Tiger Magic (Shifters Unbound, #5)
Elegy (Hereafter) Book 3
Tara Hudson
June 4, 2013
Elegy (Hereafter #3)
Hunted (Iron Druid Chronicles) Book 6
Kevin Hearne
June 25, 2013
Hunted (The Iron Druid Chronicles, #6)
 
*This list is not comprehensive, I keep a list of favorite authors I enjoy reading.*

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh I so cannot wait for Tiger Magic. I've been dying for that one. And whew Burton's book too. I didn't realize it was coming out already. Yay! Man that woman has some delicious covers. I'm really looking forward to Madeline Sheehan's Unbeautifully too. It comes out June 5th I think.

    Happy Reading!
    ~Anna
    herding cats & burning soup

    ReplyDelete